Welcome to Rotary!
For general move-in information see the CIS website under Housing info/Moving in.
If you neeed to contact us, please use the contact form on the website for Chalmers international students (CIS), My pages.
Information about your Internet connection (how to register and setup) can be found under Internet/Guides.
The storeroom is in the shelter at the end of the cellar and sometimes in the corridors. If you don't find the store room, ask your Kundcenter. There is a private storage space for each of our tenants. Your apartment key fits the locker.
The waste storage room with source separation is in the courtyard.
Those sharing a communal kitchen are responsible for the day to day cleaning. The SGS staff will clean the floors and empty spaces once a week.
- Hobby-room in the cellar of building 2 E. Key can be borrowed from the Students’ council. Tools for lending.
- Study room (2 rooms) in the A-building. Can be booked through “My pages” on the CIS website or the booking board in the laundry in the yard.
- Sports hall in the A-building. Can be booked through “My pages” on the CIS website or the booking board in the laundry in the yard.
- Sauna in the A-building. Booking can be made through “My pages” on the CIS website or the booking board in the laundry in the yard.
- Rotary pub in the A-building. The pub is run by tenants, it offers food and drinks at reasonable prices. For more information, see http://rotarypub.se
Cycle parking in the courtyard.
There are two laundries at Rotary. One is in entrance B, a half-flight down to the left. The other laundry is above the environmental building. You can book two washing machines at a time.